Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Moment in Time



Moment in time waitangi day

Putting my safety gear on I was shaking thinking “I’m gonna slide off the mini boats.” The man driving said, “lower us down.” Hitting the crystal clear water I thought, “Please don't hit the massive pearly navy boat.” ‘BROOM BROOM’ there we go ZOOMING! Side to side dolphins next to me. Jumping and flipping . When we were turning I kept hearing weird noise coming from the black ash mini boats going up and down side to side. I said “SLOW DOWN! I feel sea sick!” Going behind the navy boat, people where spraying us with the red fire hose. ‘WEEEEEEE’ then we had to stop. “Aww man I thought It was 19 minutes long not 15.” Then the driver said, “lift us up.” as it was lifting us up, I just wanted to stretch my legs because they were really cold and numb.



BY kobe

5 comments:

  1. Good job kobe really was diging the story thought it was a great amazing day right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tau ke Kobe! What an awesome piece of writing. Reading your moment in time makes me want to ride in one of the small boats you got to ride in too. I really liked the sentence 'I just wanted to stretch my legs because they were really cold and numb' because you used fantastic descriptive vocab so I knew exactly how you felt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kobe. Your writing was amazing.My favourite part of your story was when you said you were sea sick

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.